Total Body Therapy Oil is infused with hemp, sunflower, rice, and sweet almond oils to help provide superior skin hydration and conditioning. Antioxidant hemp and sunflower seed oils contain fatty acids that nourish and moisturize the skin to help the skin look rejuvenated. This advanced formula body oil contains grape seed oil to promote healing and is excellent for oily skin. Anti-aging, antioxidant Vitamin E, is perfect for dry skin. Enhanced with the healthy benefits of 1000mg of pure THC-FREE CBD, which may help reduce symptoms associated with inflammatory skin conditions, such as skin dryness, itchiness, and pain. The fresh scent is a light citrus aroma of limonene, citral, and orange oil mixed with sweet almond oil. Experience a relaxing full-body massage to feel the relief of muscle soreness, spasms, and inflammation, or simply use Total Body Therapy Oil after bath or shower as a moisturizer. [8 oz/ 237ml]
Key Formula Benefits:
- Minimal ingredients (less than 15)
- Reef safe
- Made in the USA
- Certified Organic
- Third-Party Batch Tested
- FDA Registered Manufacturing
- Highest Level Manufacturing Practices
Ingredients: Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, Oleic Acid, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Limonene, Citral, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
Directions: Apply 1-2 pumps to the desired area after a bath or shower. Pat your skin down, but keep it a bit damp to maximize the moisture gained from your bath. Keep out of direct sunlight and store in a cool, dry place.
- t option is to apply your oil in-shower before drying down. This saves you the extra time of applying lotion after a bath. Be careful not to slip!
- Apply a bit of body oil before bath – particularly if you suffer from compromised skin. Cleansing can strip much-needed moisture from dehydrated and sensitive skin. Oil can create a barrier between your skin and the water to mitigate some of that moisture loss.
- Add a few drops of oil to your body cream. Not only does an oil provide a more luxurious feel, but it also provides more occlusive action for dry skin that needs it.
- Use a few drops of oil in your bath. These high-quality plant oils mixed with citrus oils can make your bath water smell divine while providing deep moisturization.
- Massage your body. While facial massages are essential, you should pamper and provide your body with relaxation, too. Focus on areas where you hold the most tension, like shoulders and calves.
WARNINGS: For external use only. Not intended for use under the age of 18. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Consult your healthcare provider before taking if you are pregnant or nursing or have other medical concerns. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.