Dr. Jack's advanced formula CBD was created around solid core principles: quality, value and consistency. Dr. Jack's customers get what they pay for and can always buy with complete confidence. Dr. Jack’s is produced to perfection in one of the highest rated FDA registered CBD manufacturing facilities in the USA. Only the highest quality raw materials are used. All products are tested for purity and meet the highest quality standards possible.
Certification by third party laboratories is part of our process and produces the ultimate in formulations. Dr. Jack’s uses enhanced manufacturing practices. We are non-GMO and no animal testing is allowed. Every product is made with great care and must meet Dr. Jack’s production perfection protocols.
Advanced Formulations means the products are 99% pure, every time. You get what you pay for and more. Search the learning section for more valuable information on everything CBD and on the endocannabinoid system ( ENC ). Discover all of the possible health benefits and much more. CBD can be life changing.
• Dr. Jack’s offers one of the highest quality CBD product lines in the market.
• Our advanced standards use the finest raw materials with our unique manufacturing techniques.
• Dr. Jack’s™ CBD offers detailed documentation yielding the highest quality formulations.
• Only the most premium quality raw materials are used to extract Dr. Jack’s CBD ©.
• Dr. Jack’s products are produced in one of the largest CBD specific manufacturing clean rooms in the USA.
• All products are made in a registered FDA facility, insured and GMP for the highest purity CBD.
• Dr. Jack’s™ CBD has an exceptionally small crystal size, meaning it blends more easily into all of the great products we produce. Our extraction process is superior.
• Dr. Jack’s™ CBD Full Spectrum Oil uses the “Never-Chem” THC removal process. We never use harsh methods. Get the symphonic effect of the full spectrum.
• Tinctures are also very effective and are made using a proprietary manufacturing protocol.
• Dr. Jack’s has a multi-tiered testing protocol; with in-house product testing, followed by a third party certified lab which tests on a continual basis.